Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lexi started Preschool!

It's hard to believe she is already old enough to start preschool, hard to let her go is probably more like it. I look at her and am just so excited to see her growing up but broken-hearted that my baby girl is just all GROWN UP!
Setting goals with a 4-year old is SO different than talking about them with Sheldon and Shelby, so we just talked about what she thinks she'll be learning and doing in school. These are a few of the things she came up with:
**I'm gonna play with glue, A LOT!
**Pretty sure I'm gonna make friends, you know my best friend Taylee is coming with me.
**I'll make pretty things like Shelby brings home.
**Soon I think I'll be able to read my OWN books.
**I have a nice teacher that will help me learn LOTS and LOTS!!

Sounds to me like she's got it all figured out. We are so excited for Lexi to be starting this part of her life!! And seriously how CUTE is she??

No comments:

Post a Comment