Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lexi's Helicopter Ride

So if any of you know Matt, you know he loves anything that flies!! He has started to incorporate the flying into his work and last year did a roof scan for a company that called for him to go up in a helicopter.

We were on vacation with our extended family, the Jorgensen's and Houghton's, and so he was able to take a couple of us with him since they were willing to keep our other kids. Lexi was the lucky one that got to go and I was pretty nervous about how my little 2 year old was gonna do up that high in a helicopter.

Lucky for us Lexi is more like her dad than I would've guessed...she LOVED IT!! For the 1st part of the trip she just looked out the window and admired the amazing view. There is nothing better than the view of the canyon in the middle of fall! The colors were amazing and certainly a sight I hope to see again. For the 2nd part of the trip, Lexi was so comfortable flying that she just laid back and took a nap! It was such a great experience and I can't wait to share more of them with my amazing little girl!!

I was able to get a couple of shots of her. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment